RUGER Preceision Rifle System, 6.5 Creedmoor, Vortex Viper & Bowers Silencer $3,495.00
Plus $75.00 CONUS Shipping & Insurance
RUGER Preceision Rifle System, 6.5 Creedmoor, Vortex Viper & Bowers Silencer Description
NEW IN THE BOX, RUGER Precision Rifle System (PRS) in 6.5 Creedmoor. Also included is a NEW IN BOX 4-16×50 FFP, EBR-1 MRAD, VORTEX VIPER PST Riflescope, Model #PST-416F1-M Cradled in Vortex Tactical 30mm High Rings (#TRH), NEW IN BOX, UTG Recon 360 Bipod with Adapter for M-LOK Hand Guard and a NEW IN WRAP, Bowers Titanium .30Cal Suppressor with a 5/8 X 24 Mount and a Bowers Griptastic Suppressor Cover.
NOTE: THE SUPPRESSOR IS AVAILABLE IN NATURAL TITANIUM FINISH OR BLACK FINISH (as shown), Your Choice.
Quick efile Transfer on the Suppressor
Florida Residents Subject to 6% Florida Sales Tax
- MODEL NUMBER: 18029
- CALIBER: 6.5 CREEDMOOR
- StockFolding, Adjustable Length of Pull and Comb Height
- Barrel Length24″
- BarrelCold Hammer-Forged, 5R Rifling
- Twist1:8″ RH
- Weight10.7 lb.
- Overall Length43.25″–46.75″
- Length of Pull12″ – 15.50″
- Folded Length35.60″
- Suggested Retail$1599.00
- In-line recoil path manages recoil directly from the rear of the receiver to the buttstock, not through a traditional bedding system, providing maximum accuracy potential.
- Cold hammer-forged chrome-moly steel barrel with 5R Rifling at minimum bore and groove dimensions, minimum headspace and centralized chamber.
- Patented multi-magazine interface functions interchangeably with AICS and M110/SR-25/DPMS/Magpul-style magazines (works with some M14 magazines).
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ trigger is externally adjustable with a pull weight range of 2.25 to 5 pounds; wrench is stored in the bolt shroud.
- Ruger® Precision MSR stock with QD sling attachment points features a bottom Picatinny rail and soft rubber buttpad. The left-folding stock hinge is attached to an AR-style buffer tube and accepts any AR-style stock. Length of pull and comb height are adjustable.
- Medium-contour (.75″ at the muzzle) barrel features a Ruger Precision Rifle® Hybrid Muzzle Brake to effectively reduce recoil while minimizing noise and blast to the sides of the shooter.
- 15″ free-float M-LOK® handguard is made of hard black anodized aluminum and features M-LOK® slots on all four sides for improved scope clearance for long-range scopes and easy mounting of M-LOK® compatible rails and accessories.
- Ambidextrous manual safety for left- or right-handed lever manipulation.
- 20 MOA Picatinny rail secured with four, # 8-40 screws for increased long-range elevation capabilities.
- “Upper” receiver and one-piece bolt are precision CNC-machined from pre-hardened 4140 chrome-moly steel to minimize distortion.
- Three-lug bolt with 70° throw features dual cocking cams and a smooth-running, full diameter bolt body. Bolt body is nitrided for corrosion resistance, smooth operation and durability.
- Barrels can be replaced easily by a competent gunsmith using AR-style wrenches and headspace gauges.
- Magazine well front is contoured for a positive grip when bracing against shooting supports.
- Oversized bolt handle for positive bolt manipulation, with a 5/16″-24 thread pattern for easy replacement. Bolt disassembly tool is stored in the Ruger Precision Rifle® Billet Aluminum Bolt Shroud for easy striker channel cleaning.
- “Lower” magazine well halves are precision machined from aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminum and are Type III hard coat anodized for maximum durability.
- Extended trigger-reach AR-style grip and 45° ambidextrous safety selector. May be configured with any AR-style grip and selector.
- Also includes: two, 10-round Magpul® PMAG® magazines.